POP3 Sweeper is a free trial software application from the Antispam & Antispy Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-01. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
POPSweeper is an email removal program that allows you to delete email messages directly from your email server, before it is dowloaded into your computer. It can save substantial amount of time, specially if you have as slow internet connection.
POP Sweeper is simple to use, yet powerful enough for most users. It allows you to selectively delete email whether they are unsolicited emails, large emails or unwanted emails from your mailbox. Your email program will download the filtered e-mails.
In addition, you can also create powerful rules to automate the deletion of spam mails from your mailbox. POPSweeper allows you to set up a variety of spam filtering rules based on the sender, recipient, subject, message body, size and date.
- Monitor multiple email accounts.
- Spports POP and IMAP mailbox.
- Add rules to automatically remove emails. Anti-spam capabilities.
- Safely preview and delete email directly from your email server.
- Notifies by sound and/or popup window.
- Delete e-mail based on the contents of the Sender (FROM), Recipient (TO), Subject, CC, Body and Date fields.
- Create advanced rules based on regular expressions.
- Spam filter, anti spam, junk mail filter, email filter tool, pop mailbox cleaner.
- Supports Windows Vista/XP/2003/2000.
- Multi user under XP and Vista.
- Reply option.
- Password protection for viewing emails.
POP3 Sweeper (version 2.0.2) has a file size of 1.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 138 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.